All families sometimes need help with childcare – and maybe you need help finding that someone to help. Here is our guide of the most qualified babysitters and nannies in New Mexico.
- Care.com – Their mission statement says it all: “Our solutions help families make informed decisions in one of the most important and highly considered aspects of their family life: finding and managing quality care for their loved ones. In providing families a comprehensive marketplace for care, we are also building the largest global destination for quality caregivers to find fulfilling employment and career opportunities. We strive to help our members – families and caregivers – pursue their passions and fulfill the basic human need of caring for each other.”
Care.com launched in the U.S. in 2007 and today, is the world’s largest online marketplace for finding and managing family care, with more than 22 million members, spanning 19 countries. On average, four out of five families subscribe to the site.
- Sittercity.com – Here is another online option that takes into consideration each family’s unique requirements: “We help families find the best sitters and nannies who will challenge, nurture, and enrich kids when mom and dad can’t be there. Whether she’s a native Spanish speaker, has patience with tricky math problems, specializes in infant care, or even all of the above, the best sitter is different for every family. Our focus is connecting each family with the one who best matches their needs.”
- ABQ Sitters (albuquerquesitters.com) – If you prefer a local option, this agency is a New Mexico State Registered Babysitting Referral Agency specializing in the placement of sitters and nannies and offering round-the-clock service. They pre-screen and interview all candidates face-to-face before they are ever sent to meet you. They perform background checks, verify references, and require all sitters to be CPR/First Aid Certified (or enroll in class within 3 months).
4. Patty Cake Nannies (pattycakenannies.com) – This is Northern New Mexico’s premier nanny and household staffing agency, founded in Santa Fe, NM in 2010. Patty Cake Nannies is the only agency in New Mexico to be accepted into the International Nanny Association (INA). This holds them to the highest standards and they must follow the “Commitment to Professional Excellence and Recommended Practices.”
The screening process is quite rigorous which includes a 20-step screening checklist.
- Nannies4Hire.com – They have been in the child care business for over 25 years. Their nannies have been featured on the Today show, Dr. Phil, Good Morning America, and The Doctors. They do thorough background checks including multistate criminal record investigations.
Our firm employs highly skilled family law attorneys who can assist you on whatever legal issues that may arise in your life. We are New Mexico’s favorite family law firm. So just call Lightning Legal Group today at 505-247-2390 for a free consultation.