Moms! Dads! Your favorite New Mexico family lawyers are here to help you navigate the ups and downs of parenting by devoting this blog to our “Top 10 Parenting Blogs.” You’ll find tons of advice, stories, hacks, and information on how to raise happy kiddos. Enjoy!
- Science of Parenthood – uses science and math to the principles of raising kids in a fun and geeky way.
- Giving Birth With Confidence – by the renowned Lamaze international, is about pregnancy, childbirth and the first years of parenting with tons of advice from childcare experts. Their bloggers include Lamaze experts, doulas, nurses, midwives, and maternal mental health experts.
- Mommy Shorts – is visually stunning. Written by Ilana, a New York City mother of two, there are many helpful pieces on all aspects of parenting, with a focus on the younger years.
- Dadmissions – is a fun and insightful blog by Emmy award-winning TV journalist Pete Wilgoren.
- Fit to be Pregnant – Deanna Schober’s started this blog to document her journey in having a fit and healthy pregnancy after having some unhealthy ones. This is perfect for expectant moms looking to follow in her fit footsteps with information on pregnancy workouts, nutrition, and getting back into shape post-pregnancy.
- First Time Mom & Dad – Hysterical first-time parents April McCormick and FTD (First Time Dad), this is one all parents will appreciate with hilarious stories and fantastic information.
- 100 Days of Real Food – is a blog/movement about getting your family to eat a healthy and nutritious diet. It’s filled with yummy recipes, meal ideas, and more. Pledge to 100 Days of Real Food on the site!
- 8BitDad – a group of “tech-nostalgic fathers” write about the best tech toys they buy for their children and, thus, themselves. The blog has a bunch of nerdy dad-authors that write about parenthood in a humorous and honest way.
- NatureMoms Blog – is all about natural and green family living. Food, health, parenting and even politics discussions can be found here.
- Mama Say What?! – is written by an amazing group of mothers that share inspiration, ideas and advice for all kinds of mamas.
For the criminal and family law attorneys who always stay current with the latest parenting advice, call Lightning Legal Group. One of our highly skilled attorneys would be happy to provide you with a free consultation. Call us today to schedule an appointment at 505-247-2390.